- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 140
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Cholesterol Content: 10mg
- Fat Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 240mg
- Sugar Content: 3g
Twice Baked Potato
- For the best buy, choose potatoes that are firm and without green spots.
- To prepare potatoes, rinse well and scrub skins to remove dirt.
- To keep fresh, store potatoes away from onions in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
- Potatoes contain potassium, which is good for a healthy heart.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a medium baking pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Let potatoes cool and then cut lengthwise.
- Scoop out the middle and place in a medium bowl, save the skins.
- In the same bowl, add oil, milk, sour cream and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Fill skins with the potato mixture and top with the remaining cheese.
- Place filled potato skins on baking pan. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes until hot and the cheese is melted. Serve hot and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving