🍅 What a great way to use those juicy tomatoes from the farmers’ market! 🍅
Try salsa on different foods, such as eggs, burgers, or a baked potato.
- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 60
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 300mg
- Sugar Content: 5g
- For the best buy, choose firm tomatoes with smooth skins. Green tomatoes will ripen at room temperature.
- To prepare fresh tomatoes, rinse and slice or chop. Eat fresh or cooked.
- To store fresh, keep tomatoes at room temperature (out of direct sun) for 2-3 days, then store in refrigerator up to a week.
- Tomatoes contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with raw vegetables, tortilla chips, or over rice. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.