- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 260
- Carbohydrate Content: 40g
- Cholesterol Content: 5mg
- Fat Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.5g
- Sodium Content: 190mg
- Sugar Content: 20g
- For the best buy, choose strawberries that are bright red and firm.
- To prepare fresh strawberries, rinse and remove stems.
- To store fresh, refrigerate strawberries for up to 3 days.
- Strawberries contain vitamin C which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, vegetable oil and milk.
- Spoon batter onto lightly greased baking pan to create 3 biscuits.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix strawberries and sugar.
- Cut biscuits in half and top each half with strawberry mixture and top with yogurt.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
* If using nonfat dried milk (NFDM), mix 1/2 cup water with 3 tablespoons NFDM.
Nutrition facts per serving