- Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 110
- Carbohydrate Content: 19g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 180mg
- Sugar Content: 5g
Savoy Cabbage Slaw
- For the best buy, choose a cabbage that feels heavy with leaves that are crisp with no brown spots.
- To prepare savoy cabbage, remove outer leaves and rinse well.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate unwashed savoy cabbage up to 4 days.
- Savoy cabbage contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine lime juice, salt, pepper and oil.
- Make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the savoy cabbage, red cabbage, corn and scallions.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Toss gently and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving