- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 200
- Carbohydrate Content: 31g
- Cholesterol Content: 10mg
- Fat Content: 4.5g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 570mg
- Sugar Content: 4g
- For the best buy, choose shiny, firm peppers.
- To prepare peppers, rinse and remove the stem, core and seeds before using.
- To store fresh, refrigerate peppers for up to 5 days.
- Peppers contain vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place English muffin halves on a baking sheet ( you will have 8 halves).
- Top each muffin half with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce.
- Divide chopped pepper evenly on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle each pizza with garlic and oregano.
- Top each pizza with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving