- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate Content: 29g
- Cholesterol Content: 60mg
- Fat Content: 4.5g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 310mg
- Sugar Content: 8g
- For the best buy, choose onions without soft spots or sprouts.
- To prepare onions, remove the papery skin and first layer before using.
- To keep fresh, store onions away from potatoes in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
- Onions contain potassium, which is good for a healthy heart.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray a large baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano and Parmesan cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg with 1 tablespoon cold water.
- Dip onion rings into egg mixture and then into bread crumb mixture.
- Place onion rings on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving