- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrate Content: 10g
- Cholesterol Content: 115mg
- Fat Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 310mg
- Sugar Content: 7g
- For the best buy, choose onions without soft spots or sprouts.
- To prepare onions, remove the papery skin and first layer before using.
- To keep fresh, store onions away from potatoes in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
- Onions contain potassium, which is good for a healthy heart.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease a medium baking dish.
- In a medium frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and peppers. Cook for about 10 minutes or until soft. Stir often.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs and milk.
- Place onion mixture in the baking dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into the baking dish, over the onion mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until firm. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving