- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 140
- Carbohydrate Content: 31g
- Cholesterol Content: 5mg
- Fat Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 65mg
- Sugar Content: 25g
- For the best buy, choose melons that have a good scent and are heavy for their size with no bruises.
- To prepare melons, rinse the rinds and cut them in half or in wedges and remove the seeds.
- To store fresh, leave whole melons at room temperature out of direct sunlight for up to 1 week. Refrigerate cut melons for up to 5 days.
- Melons contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Cut melon in half and remove seeds.
- Scoop out an inch of melon around the center, widening the ‘bowl’. Chop and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the chopped melon, yogurt and chopped mixed fruit.
- Scoop fruit mixture into melon bowls.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving