- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrate Content: 17g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 130mg
- Sugar Content: 11g
Kohlrabi and Grapefruit Salad
- For the best buy, choose green or purple kohlrabi that are firm and heavy with fresh green leaves.
- To prepare kohlrabi, remove leaves and then rinse and peel the kohlrabi. Kohlrabi can be eaten raw or cooked.
- To store fresh, remove leaves. Refrigerate for up to 1 month.
- Kohlrabi contains fiber, which helps to keep you regular.
- Peel and shred the kohlrabi.
- In a large bowl, combine the kohlrabi and shredded cabbage.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, lemon juice, and grapefruit juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the kohlrabi and cabbage. Toss well.
- Add the grapefruit sections and toss again. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving