Fruit Infused Water: Strawberry Basil
- To stay hydrated, drink eight cups of water each day. Drink more when it’s hot outside and when you are physically active.
- Fill a water bottle and carry it with you during the day.
- Get creative! Make water even tastier by adding a slice of your favorite fruit.
- Add strawberries and basil to a pitcher.
- Gently press mixture with a spoon to release some of the juices.
- Add ice to the pitcher, then fill with water. Stir fruit to mix.
- Serve immediately or chill, covered, in the refrigerator. Enjoy!