- Yield: 5 servings
- Cook Time: 45-60 minutes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 190
- Carbohydrate Content: 31g
- Cholesterol Content: 135mg
- Fat Content: 3.5g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.5g
- Sodium Content: 190mg
- Sugar Content: 16g
- For the best buy, choose firm red cherries with their stems attached.
- To prepare cherries, rinse and remove stems and pits.
- To store fresh, refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Cherries contain vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a medium baking dish.
- Put the cherries in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sugar, flour and a pinch of salt.
- Add the eggs and milk to the bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter over the cherries.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the center is firm.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving