Carrot cake minus the cake equals a pretty healthy snack!
Speaking of carrot cake, try adding some chopped pecans or walnuts!
- Yield: 5 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 17g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 150mg
- Sugar Content: 14g
Carrot Raisin Salad
- For the best buy, choose carrots that are firm, smooth and without cracks.
- To prepare carrots, wash well before eating.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate unwashed carrots for up to 2 weeks. Refrigerate cooked carrots for up to 3 days.
- Carrots contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.