- Yield: 12 servings (3 cookies is 1 serving)
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 220
- Carbohydrate Content: 42g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 60mg
- Sugar Content: 27g
- For the best buy, choose carrots that are firm, smooth and without cracks.
- To prepare carrots, wash well before eating.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate unwashed carrots for up to 2 weeks. Refrigerate cooked carrots for up to 3 days.
- Carrots contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, oats, cinnamon, carrots, and raisins.
- In a small bowl, stir together the applesauce, oil and honey.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto 2 greased cookie sheets to make 36 cookies. (1 serving is 3 cookies.)
- Bake 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving