- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 16g
- Cholesterol Content: 10mg
- Fat Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.5g
- Sodium Content: 150mg
- Sugar Content: 11g
Cabbage Apple Slaw
- For the best buy, choose cabbage with firm heads and no brown spots.
- To prepare cabbage, remove outer leaves and rinse well.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate unwashed cabbage up to 1 week.
- Cabbage contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, apple and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to large bowl (cabbage mixture). Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Can be served immediately or covered and chilled before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving