Wow everyone at the next potluck with this tasty pasta salad.
Chop the veggies while the pasta water is boiling to save time.
- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 220
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Cholesterol Content: 5mg
- Fat Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 330mg
- Sugar Content: 20g
Broccoli, Raisin, and Pasta Salad
- For the best buy, choose dark or golden raisins. They are dried from the same grape!
- Eat raisins plain. They should be sweet and chewy.
- To keep fresh, store in a jar or plastic container with a tight lid. Raisins keep for up to 3 months.
- Raisins contain fiber, which helps keep you regular.
- In a large bowl, add pasta, broccoli, raisins, onion and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad in large bowl, and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and serve. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.