Summertime is a great time to have blueberry thyme fruit salad!
If your peaches aren’t yet ripe, use a paper bag to speed up the process.
- Yield: 5 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrate Content: 23g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 0.5g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0mg
- Sugar Content: 18g
Blueberry Thyme Fruit Salad
- For the best buy, choose fresh blueberries that are firm and not wrinkled.
- To prepare fresh blueberries, rinse and remove the stems.
- To store fresh blueberries, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Blueberries contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Refrigerate leftovers.