- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate Content: 33g
- Cholesterol Content: 40mg
- Fat Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 270mg
- Sugar Content: 8g
- For the best buy, choose bananas that are yellow or have green tips.
- To prepare bananas, rinse, peel and eat fresh, cooked or dried.
- To store fresh bananas, keep at room temperature for 5 days.
- Bananas contain potassium, which is good for a healthy heart.
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Stir in egg, milk and oil.
- In another bowl, combine pancake mix, raisins, and cinnamon.
- Add pancake mix to banana mixture. Stir until moist.
- Lightly grease a frying pan. Heat frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto frying pan.
- When bubbles appear on the surface, flip the pancakes and brown the other side.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
*If using nonfat dry milk powder (NFDM), for the pancakes, add 2/3 cup water with the egg, instead of milk. Add 1/4 cup NFDM with the pancake mix.
Nutrition facts per serving