If you like blueberry or banana pancakes, then you should give these a try!
These are perfect with NYS maple syrup, or your favorite pancake syrup!
- Yield: 3 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 220
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Cholesterol Content: 5mg
- Fat Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 360mg
- Sugar Content: 17g
- For the best buy, choose firm apples that have smooth, bright skins with no bruises.
- To prepare fresh apples, rinse and remove stems.
- To store fresh apples, put them in a plastic bag and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks.
- Apples contain fiber which helps to keep you regular.
- In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix with 3/4 cup of water. Mix until batter is smooth.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
- Dip 4 or 5 apple slices into the pancake batter. Place apple slices onto the frying pan.
- Cook the apple pancakes until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes, about 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook 2 or 3 minutes more.
- Repeat with the remaining oil, apples and pancake batter.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.