- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 60
- Carbohydrate Content: 13g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 1.5g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 0g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0mg
- Sugar Content: 9g
Apple and Pear Stir-Fry
- For the best buy, choose firm apples that have smooth, bright skins with no bruises.
- To prepare fresh apples, rinse and remove stems.
- To store fresh apples, put them in a plastic bag and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks
- Apples contain fiber, which helps to keep you regular.
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add apples and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add pears and lemon juice. Cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg. Continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Serve immediately.
6. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from www.diabetic-recipes.com
Nutrition facts per serving